"The Somerset Association of the National Union of Teachers has been using Tacchi-Morris Arts Centre to host our Annual General Meeting and Dinner for a number of years. The service is both personal, responsive, and excellent. The food is great value and the venue is ideal for the occasion"
Tacchi-Morris Arts Centre can cater for a wide range of conferencing requirements, including team building events, gala dinners and full-scale lectures. For enquiries about our conferencing facilities please contact Nicky Morgan on 01823 414144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can arrange catering services tailored to suit your needs and budgets, we also provide state of the art technology, and a dedicated technician for your event at no extra cost. Box Office and ticketing services are included in the price.
Full disabled access logo // hearing loop logo // guide dogs welcome logos.
The Spotlight Bar & Cafe
The Spotlight Bar in the upper foyer is open from 7-11pm on show nights and is fully licensed, our café is open for soft drinks, tea and coffee.
Modern theatre with fixed seating
• Seats 250 in tiers
• Large stage space
• Loading access via scene dock
• Technical Manager dedicated to your event
Flexible open space
• Seats up to 80
• Fully carpeted with plush blue curtaining surround
• Suitable for lectures, seminars, dinners and buffets
• Large well-lit space suitable for dance demonstrations and performances
• Space for up to 30 participants
• Sprung under heated floor
• Mirrored wall and curtain surround
Studio Theatre - £415 per session + VAT
Lecture/Drama Studio - £250 per session + VAT
Dance Studio - £250 per session + VAT
Full Facility All Day - £1,750 + VAT
A session is equivalent of up to four hours.